The high grade stainless steel SS Series pool dehumidifiers are available at this time in 3-6 Tons in Vertical Configuration and for a variety of applications (air cooled, water cooled, no cooling, cooling tower/building loop and geothermal open or closed systems).
With the small footprint (60-5/8” H, 29-5/8” W, and 34-7/8” D, these systems are designed for the smaller residential and small to medium size hotel pool projects. The high quality stainless steel cabinet and drain pan, along with all of the dehumidifier coils coated for protection, is more resistant to the harsh corrosive indoor pool room environments and offers a longer life span for your investment. All DXAir dehumidifiers are ETL Listed, manufactured and supported in the USA with all parts maintained locally and support provided on a national basis.
Today’s pool room environments demand better technology and higher quality equipment, while reducing refrigerant, and DXAir outperforms the competitors with our stainless steel dehumidifiers.
Reduced Refrigerant Management Systems utilizing fluid cooler technology for over 25 years (Green/Leed). All systems provide the least amount of refrigerant in any pool dehumidifier today.
- R410A to U.S. Standards
- The ability to utilize either fluid cooler technology, DX refrigeration based condenser technology for cooling, water cooled, building loop, or to be built as a complete geothermal open/closed loop system.
- All internal coils are coated for added protection.
- Pool Water Condenser built into each pool dehumidifier for complete heat recovery/heat reclaim on a free heat basis.
- 3 or 4 Row Field Cleanable Evaporator Coils (no 6 and 8 row coil design is utilized), allowing for ease of coil cleaning, and preventive maintenance.
- Two new models will be added in the next 30 days: 6 Ton with larger blower package to accommodate higher CFM projects, and a new 8 ton!
If you’d like to get a quote on how a DXAir system can compare to Dectron, PoolPak, Seresco, Desert Aire, Dry-Aire or DCA systems, please click on Request A Quote now!
DXAIR Geothermal Applications:
The stainless steel series can also be built as a geothermal pool dehumidifier.
The geothermal pool dehumidification systems features the only NON-REVERSING Heat/Cool/Dehumidification system with 100% hot gas reheat and pool heat recovery in one very compact packaged unit. This very unique and innovative line has eliminated a major problem that has plagued the industry for decades. DXair-Geothermal Pool Heat Recovery series is a non- Energy Star rated unit applicable for open and closed loop applications for indoor swimming pools. The packaged heat reclaim dehumidification unit comes standard with compressor, evaporator, 100% hot gas reheat condenser, liquid to refrigerant shell and tube condenser/evaporator, Max-Evap option and air handler.
This unit operates as a typical geothermal heat pump in heating and cooling. In the DH (dehumidification) mode, the shell and tube condenser/evaporator is not in play and the solenoid valve or loop pump is de-energized. The unit is now operates as a stand-alone pool dehumidifier with the Max-Evap energized maintaining a 33 Degrees F evaporator temperature while the unit rejects 100% of the sensible, latent and compressor heat to the space. Although not Energy Star rated, the COP’s and EER’s are very comparable. Electric duct heaters are available for second stage space heating. Hot water coils are often used as second stage heating as well.
DXair SS Indoor Swimming Pool Dehumidifiers in High Grade Stainless Steel and MAX-Evap
ENGINEERING OUTSIDE OF THE BOX
Ultimate humidity control for Indoor swimming pools
The new DXair SS Stainless Steel dehumidification systems designed specifically for indoor swimming natatoriums. The DXair SS R410A systems are built on three platform options to meet any application from small residential to larger commercial applications.
- DXair SS-RC Standard split system with outdoor remote condenser.
- DXair SS-RRS (reduced refrigeration systems) uses 79% less refrigerant. DXair introduced RRS in 1988. Our engineers developed a simple refrigeration management system that eliminates oversized receivers and massive amounts of refrigerant. Example: A nominal 5 ton DXair unit with an outdoor condenser has a total refrigerant charge under 7 pounds. Any competing nominal 5 ton system will have approximately 50 pounds. In cooling, DXAir heat rejection is pumped to an outdoor non-invasive fluid cooler.
- DXair SS-Geo The all new NON-REVERSING geothermal system features Heating, Cooling, Dehumidification and Pool water heating.
On a call for heating, this new NON-REVERSING design eliminates the hot gas vaporizing the evaporator condensate sending 100% saturated moist air to the space raising the RH close to 100% within minutes. DXair SS-Geo is the only product on the market that totally eliminates this problem.
- Made in the USA
- High Grade Stainless Steel Cabinetry for additional protection against corrosion
- All internal air coils are coated to protect against corrosive environment
- pool heat reclaim/heat recovery option is built in, alleviating a heat exchanger and 3-way valve
- Reject excess heat to space first and pool water secondarily to maintain design temperatures
- 100% Hot Gas Reheat
- Scroll Compressors
- ETL listed
- MaxEvap design exclusive to DXAir
The DXair SS Advantage
Veri-Dry, LLC builds a complete line of pool dehumidifiers for a variety of commercial natatoriums, residential indoor pools, hotels, resorts, physical therapy/rehab, schools, YMCA’s, athletic facilities and more. These systems provide standard as well as many new innovative features and advantages in each system. A variety of dehumidifier configurations are offered based on your natatorium design. Below you will find a brief overview of our systems. Please call us or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for additional information or pool dehumidifier selection or specifications for your project.
DXair Reduced Refrigerant Management Systems in 2-200 Tons: Utilizing Secondary Coolant Technology
We’ve been building our primary systems using the fluid cooler/dry cooler technology since 1988. Many companies claim 70-85% reduction in refrigerant using this “new” technology which has been around for over 30 years. For example, a DXAIR nominal 8 ton pool dehumidifier has 9.25 lbs. total refrigerant installed (R410A). A competing manufacturer’s NE Series 8 ton has 34 lbs. of refrigerant. We provide the least amount of refrigerant per ton in any system design today.
Want more information about Secondary Coolant Technology? Read More
The DXair G-90 Galvanized series is a liquid cooled packaged heat recovery pool dehumidifier that is factory charged and sealed; eliminating onsite refrigeration work. The refrigeration circuit uses glycol and water as a heat rejection transfer fluid to an outdoor fluid cooler or cooling tower. They are true Green Machines known as RRMS (Reduced Refrigerant System) or Secondary Coolant Refrigeration Technology (SCRT) since it uses approximately 80% less refrigerant the conventional DX systems with outdoor remote condensers. (See bulletin #28) The use of RRMS has substantiated many green benefits including lower installation costs, lower maintenance costs. Pool Heat Recovery/heat reclaim heating is accomplished using an external 3 way diverter valve to a stainless steel plate heat exchanger connected to the pool water. This option allows 100% system heat rejection to the pool in the cooling mode and is secondary isolation.
Other advantages to fluid cooler/cooling tower technology: There is practically no limit to the distance the outdoor remote fluid cooler can be located from the building, it is non-invasive, there is no breaking into refrigeration lines to service, and is used in “Green” or Leeds Certified applications. Copper piping is not required, water grade plastic is appropriate. Our fluid cooler/dry cooler applications use the least amount of refrigerant in any packaged dehumidification system.
The LV, EC & MC Series RRMS systems are built in R410A and have DuoGuard® coated evaporator coil or optional Bronze Glow Coating for coils, optional coated interior and exterior of cabinetry and in larger systems can be built in Stainless Steel. These systems are UL Listed and built in an ISO Rated Facility. Larger systems are built, tested and broken down to ship in modules for easy delivery and installation in mechanical space. Up to 10 Tons is built in single phase.
LV Series (1/2 to 6 Tons Single Compressor)
- LV018 Capacity Data
- LV024 Capacity Data
- LV030 Capacity Data
- LV036 Capacity Data
- LV048 Capacity Data
- LV060 Capacity Data
- LV070 Capacity Data
- Vertical Unit Dimensions
- Horizontal Unit Dimensions
- Counterflow Unit Dimensions
- Horizontal Cabinet Corner Weights
- Electrical Data: ECM Constant Torque
- Electrical Data: Standard Blower Motor
- Physical Data
EC Series (6 to 25 Tons Dual Compressor)
- EC072 Capacity Data
- EC096 Capacity Data
- EC120 Capacity Data
- EC150 Capacity Data
- EC151 Capacity Data
- EC180 Capacity Data
- EC181 Capacity Data
- EC210 Capacity Data
- EC240 Capacity Data
- EC242 Capacity Data
- EC300 Capacity Data
- EC360 Capacity Data
- EC072-120 Vertical
- EC151-180 Vertical
- EC210-360 Veritcal
- EC072-150 Horizontal
- EC180-242 Horizontal
- Master Guide Specifications
- Electrical Data (EC072-360)
- Physical Data (EC072-360)
- Blower Performance
- Clearances Required for Service and Installation
DXair-LC series is a non- Energy Star rated reverse cycle, geothermal unit applicable for open and close loop applications for indoor swimming pools. The packaged dehumidification unit comes standard with compressor, evaporator, 100% hot gas reheat condenser, liquid to refrigerant shell and tube condenser/evaporator, MAX-evap option and air handler. This unit operates as a typical geothermal heat pump in heating and cooling. In the DH (dehumidification) mode, the shell and tube condenser/evaporator is not in play and the solenoid valve or loop pump is de-energized. The unit is now operates as a standalone dehumidifier with the MAX-evap energized maintaining a 33F evaporator temperature while the unit rejects 100% of the sensible, latent and compressor heat to the space. Although not Energy Star rated, the COP’s and EER’s are very comparable.
Pool heat recovery is accomplished utilizing cupro-nickel double walled vented coaxial heat exchanger. Electric built in duct heaters, hot water coils, etc. are available for second stage space heating.
There are three pool heat recovery options. They all include cupro-nickel double walled vented heat exchangers.
- Option 1 is a standard de-superheater capable of rejecting 15-20% of system capacity in all modes.
- Option 2 is a larger condenser capable of rejection 50% of the unit’s capacity in the DH mode.
- Option 3 is a dedicated condenser capable of heating the pool water utilizing 100% of the system’s capacity on demand.
Electric built in duct heaters are available for second stage space heating.
NO PHONE CALLS ARE ACCEPTED FOR WARRANTY PARTS AND PRICING. Please complete the form appropriate for your equipment or email email@example.com. All responses will be via email or fax so that Veri-Dry may track all requests for orders, part numbers and pricing and provide the appropriate information in writing to all clients.
For warranty claims, please review our Warranty General Information document first, then print out the appropriate form and follow the instructions contained therein. Links to all the warranty forms are provided below for your convenience.