For warranty claims, please review our Aquametry/DXair Pool Dehumidification Systems Warranty document first, then print out the appropriate form and follow the instructions contained therein. Links to all the warranty forms are provided below for your convenience.
Fax the completed form to 239-790-5190. If you need assistance filling out the form, please contact Chris Leonetti. Please note that processing warranty forms can take up to 3 business days.
- Coilmaster Warranty
- Coilmaster Warranty or Parts Form
- Credit Card Processing Form
- Warranty – Aquametry/DXair Pool Dehumidification Systems
- Warranty Information Checklist
- Warranty Labor Request and Allowances (current form)
- Warranty Labor Request and Allowances (older installations)
- Warranty Owner Maintenance Responsibilities
- Warranty and Non-Warranty Parts Request Form
Warranty subject to change without notice
NO PHONE CALLS ARE ACCEPTED FOR WARRANTY PARTS AND PRICING. Please complete the form appropriate for your equipment or email firstname.lastname@example.org. All responses will be via email or fax so that DXair/Veri-Dry LLC may track all requests for orders, part numbers and pricing, and provide the appropriate information in writing to all clients.