At DXair, we often come across articles from other professional sources that we feel provide valuable insights and/or information. We plan to provide the articles or links to the website of the source of the article—with their permission—so that you can stay informed about key topics in our industry.
Keep in mind these articles may or may not express the opinions of DXair and they should not preclude your own research with building professionals, mechanical and engineering professionals.
Also, if you have authored an article and would like us to consider posting it on our site, please contact us. We would be glad to review it for possible consideration.
- Air and Water Quality
- Coil Cleaning: Myths and Misrepresentation
- Conditioning Swimming Pool Areas
- Designing Pool Rooms
- An Economical Way to Control Pool Room Humidity
- HVAC Dehumidification Indoor Pools
- In The Swim: What You Need to Know About Indoor Pools and Spas
- Indoor Pool Rooms: Vapor Barriers are Critical for Installation
- Inner Sanctum: Where Pool Construction and Structural Design Intertwine
- The Moisture Menace
- The Mystery of Pool Perfume
- Pool and Spa Humidity Control
- To Bid or Not to Bid
- Vapor Barriers
- Winning the Battle Against Water Vapor